Monday, March 5, 2012

that sure is a lot of white space...

on my scrap table that is.


i guess it is time to mess it up again. ;) i plan on scrapping most of the day today and i'll post what i make later. but in the mean time here are a few of my latest pages.

this page i made using the february studio calico kit plus stuff from my stash. i love the photo. it is of my mom and her cousin and it reminded me of the old tv show "The Little Rascals". hence the title.

i also used the february SC kit for this layout of jd and me.

and then for this page i used the februray jbs kit.

studio calico + jenni bowlin studios = a scrapbookers heaven (at least to me)

happy tuesday!!

stay tuned next post = calvinball at jbs

12 comments:

  1. These are all BEAUTIFUL Julie!!! I always loveeeeeeeeee your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts!!!!!! and I love how you have all your Mister Hueys lined up like a rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy - awesome pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work! You are racking up those points!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute pages and I love all those mister huey's lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pages! Your scrap space is so bright & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages! Love what you've done with the kits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, these are so beautiful and I'm so glad to see you over at SC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie!

    You won the Stringery contest on my blog. I just wanted to touch base with you to get your address. I've got a great prize ready to mail out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these layouts are beautiful, Julie!

    ReplyDelete