Sunday, January 1, 2012

janurary guest designer at jbs

i am so very excited and honored to be the guest designer for this month's jbs mercantile kits! it is no secret that jenni is one of my favorite designers so this is somewhat of a dream come true!
the janurary kits are all full of such wonderful goodies and the colors are scrumptious.

here are my layouts:

i used both the main kit and the artisan kit for this page. there are a generous amount of embellishments in both of these kits and they work so well together.


this page was done using mostly the artisan kit.


and for this page i used the antiquarian kit. this kit rocks!!

the DT gallery is full of inspiration. check it out here.

happy new year and happy sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Julie, you were a great JBS guest designer for this month! I especially love that second layout. The overlay looks amazing there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering about you...so glad to see you are still scrapping...and not just scrapping...GD at JBS...CONGRATS!!! Whohooo! I cannot believe how big your son is now...he's a man! Beautiful layouts, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts...What fun. I know you must be thrilled...I know I would be. lol.

    ReplyDelete