Friday, April 5, 2013

So excited to share...

That I am being featured today on the Come On Get Crafty blog.

 Come On get Crafty is a new online store that is owned by Nicole Sower. She has been busy stocking the shop and it looks like there is so much more awesomeness coming this month, including the new Webster's Pages Sweet Notes line by Allison Kreft (my new must have!), Basic Grey's Mint julep line and Lilly Bee's Sweet Shoppe. There is also a five dollar shipping code ( 5SHIP ) now through April 12th. Oh,and her creative team is amazing! I think you will recognize three very familiar and friendly faces. ;)  Love those girls, so much talent there.  I can't wait to see what fun they have in store.

I am so honored that Nicole wanted to feature some of my work.
She asked me what my favorite creation was and for me that is always the page that I just finished. lol!
So here is that one:


The photo is of my mom when she was either 1 or 2? I absolutely love the Maggie Holmes flower paper and I thought it was just perfect for this photo and check out that little bow. It is so pretty and so dainty. It  is also part of the Maggie Holmes line for Crate Paper. I won the package of bows by leaving a comment on the Come On Get Crafty blog when they were having a giveaway. Thanks Nicole!
I also used some of Glitz Design's Love You Madly for this layout and used my cameo to cut the feathers and words from vellum. Finally if you look closely you can see the sweet little flowers that I stitched around the edge of the 8x8 paper.

This next page is also one of my faves. ;)


This page is made using mostly Glitz Design's Uncharted Waters and a few pieces from the Maggie Holmes line. The letters of the "hello" are AC remarks by Amy Tangerine and the thickers are called
Kitten. The ribbon is also from Amy Tangerine and the stamps and geo tag are from Studio Calico.

Here is one last page:


This one is going in my "this is me" album and is a photo of Kim Walker. She is my favorite singing artist on my playlist right now. So I took a screen shot of the album playing and enlarged it. I  am pretty happy with the way the page turned out.
I used quilting thread to stitch the triangle border and most of the layout is made using a kit from Studio Calico.

I'll post more pages soon...

Nicole, thank you so much for featuring my work today!

Happy weekend everybody.



2 comments:

  1. So happy to feature you, Julie, it's an honor. :)
    Oh, I love the hello Summer Bliss layout! Look at all the bright colors!!!
    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature, Julie! These layouts are fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete