Sunday, October 2, 2011

october daily, anyone?

i love fall. it is my very favorite season of the year! to celebrate i am doing an october daily. doris sander came up with this idea and what a wonderful way to photo journal the beautiful season. anyone is welcome to join in.

here is my cover page:


many more pages to come. join us won't you?

and here are a few more pages i've made.



i love this photo of my mom! she hates having her picture taken and her eyes are usually closed when i do get one. so this lovely photo definitely deserved to be spotlighted!



happy sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I am so glad to be chatting with you about the minis. I saw your cover in the gallery and left you some much deserved love! You really did a creative job with your cover. And my grandma always has her mouth open talking when I snap a pic! I have to tell her, "now, don't talk, now."

    ReplyDelete