Monday, October 10, 2011

happy monday

i love, love, love fall! it makes me happy!!! natures colors against the crisp blue skies with puffy clouds, the cooler weather, the walks in the park admiring God's gorgeous creation putting on a show for all to see. i just can't get enough of it. i drink it in and some times my heart wants to burst with joy. today is one of those days and i can't wait to get out in it!

another thing that make me happy:


i was chosen as this weeks featured layout over at jenni bowlin studios.i am so honored and thrilled. thanks you all for choosing my october daily for this weeks feature.

here are days 2-7:





this is my journaling page for day 3.






it has been fun creating something daily. this too makes me happy!

happy monday everyone. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment