Saturday, June 4, 2011

Learning to blog

There is a reason why there are no captions to the photos in the last post. That reason is, I have no idea how to do that yet. So just to let you know the photos were taken at "Shakertown". http://www.shakervillageky.org/ as we like to say. But the real name is Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill. And boy is it! Pleasant I mean. The buildings, the views , the history, it is all just awesome.

We were driving back from a family get together early Wednesday evening and decided to take a country drive. We turned into "Shakertown" because we had not been there in a while. What we didn't realize was that we could drive through the back of the property. The sun was setting so i didn't take as many photos as I wanted to. But thank goodness it is only a 30min drive from the house. I will definitely be going back soon.

p.s. Not sure how to post links yet either. Be patient with me. I'm just a baby blogger. ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment